In today’s world, everyone is now surfing the internet and we all know that the main basis of surfing the internet is a website. Now, do you know on which platform the website works? Yes, you are right that platform is known as hosting which gives the website a base on which the performance of operations of a website depends. Nowadays, lots of web hosting services are available and the Bluehost is one of the best options among them. Now we are going to fall a beam of light on this Bluehost review from our experts.
Bluehost Review from our Experts
In this full Bluehost review, we will highlight the promises of Bluehost which they ensure to their users. Let’s look at the following key points:
- Performance: How fast will your website load with Bluehost? To evaluate this, we have tested their speed and server response time in this Bluehost review.
- Credibility: Is your website available 24/7/365 without downtime?
- Customer Support: Can you, as a customer, trust their technical support?
- Features: Do they provide all the features needed to build a perfect website?
- Pricing: Do they have the best prices in the industry? Are there any offers or deals by Bluehost that can save your money?
- Conclusion: Don’t you want to read all the details? Let’s go straight to you. In our Bluehost review, we found it reliable, fast and affordable with 24/7 friendly customer support.
BlueHost Review 2021
This is why we decided to recommend Bluehost as one of the best WordPress hosting companies.
We are now reviewing our detailed Bluehost review so that you can make your decision.
See the full Bluehost review from our expert to see if Bluehost is the right choice for you or not.
Disclosure: When you purchase a service or a product through our links, we sometimes earn a commission.
What is Bluehost?
Bluehost is one of the largest web hosting companies in the world and WordPress is the officially recommended hosting provider. Bluehost offers a range of initial housing plans for large businesses with 24/7 customer support.
First, let’s have a look at the company itself.
Bluehost started in 1996 and has become one of the largest web hosting companies in the world. It now manages over 2 million websites worldwide.
Bluehost has a long association with the WordPress community. It has been the official WordPress recommended hosting company since 2006.
They take pride in 24/7 customer support, great hosting infrastructure, and support for free and open-source software such as WordPress.
Bluehost Pros and Cons
All web hosting companies have their pros and cons. Among them, some live together and some of them can’t be ignored.
Here are the pros and cons of the Bluehost we learned.
First, let’s look at the benefits that make Bluehost a better option.
- Pricing: Their housing plans are affordable to most of the users, especially those who just starting out.
- Reliability: It supports multiple websites with minimal downtime.
- No hidden fees: There are no hidden fees when signing up for your account.
- Free domain: You will receive a free domain with the name of your choice for one year of registration.
- There is no shortage of Bluehost that you should know before signing up.
- High Domain Renewal Costs: The cost of a free domain renewal is above average.
- Excess sale of goods: After registration, they have a fixed sales process. However, you can easily unselect all add-ons when you don’t need them.
Now see the next point of Bluehost Review:
On behalf of this Bluehost review, the most important performance metric that you should look for is speed. This not only affects the user experience of your site but also affects your WordPress SEO ranking.
Studies show that decreasing website speed by one second can reduce your conversion rate by up to 7%. A 3-second delay can cost you 50% of your traffic.
In this Bluehost review, let’s see how fast your website loads on Bluehost.
Bluehost speed test results
To get a fast website, you need to choose a fast web hosting company. With this in mind, we created a test site to see how fast Bluehost actually is.
Our test site was built with WordPress with the 27th default theme. We imported visual content including images to develop themes. Next, we used Pingdom to test the speed of the site.
Here are Bluehost review test results:
As you can see, our exam site loads in less than 2 seconds. This is faster than 85% of all sites tested. Since our site does not use cache plugins or speed optimization tips, this result is important.
However, there is not much traffic at this test site. So, the Pingdom examination alone is not good.
To test how Bluehost’s servers react to high traffic, we used a test tool called Load Impact to send virtual users (VUs) to our site. He gradually created 100 visitors to see how the server could handle the increasing demands of multiple connections simultaneously.
This is a screenshot of our results.
The blue line is the number of virtual users active on the site and the green line indicates the server load time. As you can see, the server load remains stable even during peak traffic tests.
This test shows that if you are looking for a really fast website, Bluehost may be ideal for you.
It is also important to note that we did not record any downtime during testing. See screenshot below for a detailed description of Bluehost’s server uptime.
Now see the main point of Bluehost Review is the Response time:
Bluehost Server Response Time
When you test a website in real-time with a tool like Pingdom, you basically know how everything loads on your website. This includes images that take longer to upload than normal text.
To get a more accurate server response time, we used another tool called Bitcatcha. This allows you to test the response time of the server without loading data.
As you can see Bluehost’s servers in the US in a split second. Elsewhere, the response is slightly higher, but it is still under a second.
If your audience is in the United States, this is good for your website. However, if you have more users from all over the world, you can change your server location.
Now the next point of Bluehost Review is the user friendly interface, lets have a look at the section below:
Ease of use of Bluehost
Just as most small businesses want easy setup when creating their website, they also want to set up hosting with just a few clicks. Bluehost really saves you how easy it is to register and manage your hosting account.
The main control panel of the website is easy to use and hassle free. The goal is to make things as smooth and simple as possible. The layout itself is similar to Microsoft Office and especially Sharepoint or Box, which makes it relatively easy for users to verify.
Bluehost also has shared packages that include the Bluehost control panel (where hosting and accounts are managed), domain name registration, ongoing maintenance, users, billing, mailbox, and more.
You can also work with a single sign-in, which means that your username and password can access all of your Bluehost accounts, as well as integration with all of Bluehost’s support and support features.
You also get a domain and email management, which allows you to easily upgrade your server capabilities and increase your hosting needs and website traffic.
Now see the next point of Bluehost review:
Benefits from Bluehost
Bluehost is a very affordable hosting option designed for users of all abilities. If you have a website and are not technically savvy, a basic plan is enough. If you want to get a little idea of your improvements, or if you need a thicker bandwidth, the Plus plan has a few advanced features.
These benefits, along with excellent support, make Bluehost an easy-to-host and user-friendly hosting service. Also, it has a combined market to integrate integrated products to ensure that Bluehost best fits your business needs.
It has a built-in SSL certificate (which also includes unique IP and site lock security.) A secure layer of pages helps protect your website and data and follows many policies. It will also help to improve your search engine rankings.
Now see the next point of Bluehost Review:
Bluehost Hosting Plan and Features
Bluehost offers a variety of accommodation plans for all budgets and sizes. This includes shared hosting, VPS, dedicated servers, cloud hosting, WooCommerce hosting, WordPress hosting, and more. Let’s take a deep study on this Bluehost Review.
Let’s take a look at Bluehost’s hosting plans and features.
- Shared Hosting: Shared traffic is the right way to create a new low-traffic website. In a shared hosting environment, your website shares server resources with other websites.
- Cloud Hosting: A more reliable upgrade for your shared hosting plan. This allows you to use multiple cloud servers, allowing your website to automatically switch to another server in the event of a hardware crash or heavy traffic.
- WordPress Hosting: A specially designed hosting package for websites that support WordPress. It is optimized to run WordPress and can also protect your WordPress site from common threats.
- WooCommerce Hosting: WooCommerce is the most popular e-commerce plugin for WordPress, it allows you to easily start an online store with WordPress. WooCommerce Hosting provides all the features needed to run your store.
- VPS (Virtual Private Server) Hosting: Upgrading shared WordPress hosting allows VPS hosting to share a virtual resource in a shared environment.
- Dedicated Server Hosting: A dedicated server for your website, which means that you have all the server resources. The downside is that you have to manage the server yourself.
All Bluehost hosting plans allow you to install WordPress with one click.
All plans have an easy-to-use hosting control panel where you can manage your hosting, create a database, and more.
Distribution of shared hosting plans by Bluehost
Bluehost offers a shared package that is suitable for starter websites. Their joint plan is available at three different levels.
Let’s review what each plan includes.
- Basic: The basic plan only allows you to host a website. It hosts 1 domain and 5 email accounts with 25 domains, 50 GB storage, and 100 MB space per domain. You pay $ 2.95 per month for the first year. You have to pay $ 7.99 per month to open your account.
- Plus: Plus includes an unlimited amount of web space and bandwidth for websites. You can also get unlimited email accounts. First-term interest rates start at $ 5.45 per month. You will have to pay $ 10.99 per month to upgrade your account.
- Prime: The premium package includes all the features of the Plus package. You can also get Domain Privacy and Site back Pro, which costs $ 80 per year. Prime’s starting period is also over $ 5.45 per month. You will need to pay $ 14.99 per month to upgrade.
When you set up your website, you can choose one of these plans. As your website grows, you can easily upgrade your hosting plan.
How Much does Bluehost Cost Per Month?
Depending on the plan you choose, you can spend up to $ 2.95 per month and up to $ 4.95 per month. Since the cost of hosting Bluehost is not limited to the first term, you should take up to 2-3 years to host this particular price.
Bluehost monthly payment options
Bluehost only offers the following conditions for the purchase of hosting:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
- 60 months
Unfortunately, Bluehost does not accept monthly payment option.
Now see the main point of Bluehost Review is the customer services:
Bluehost Support and Customer Service
We all need help. It is really important that you choose a web hosting company that provides help and support when needed.
Bluehost manages its large knowledge base as part of a large collection of articles, step-by-step guides, and video tutorials. This is a great help for beginners, and the most common problems can be solved quickly with a simple search.
But sometimes you need to talk to someone for more help.
Bluehost provides a 24/7 support system where you can chat or talk to customer support representatives. This is really useful if you need quick assistance from technical support staff.
The only thing missing is a ticket-based support system. Bluehost recently decided to phase out ticket-based support, focusing on a personalized approach to live and phone support. However, some users may miss a ticket-based support system, which is especially good if your live chat or phone session cannot solve your problem.
Conclusion: Is Bluehost the Right Choice for You?
After reading this review, you may be wondering if Bluehost is the right choice for your website or not?
Bluehost is often the number one hosting company among many websites. They offer a variety of housing plans with many features to help you to easily build your website.
All their residential plans include 24-hour customer support from experienced employees.
Most importantly, it offers affordable start-up plans to meet every budget requirement.
If you are just getting started, you cannot be wrong in signing up for Bluehost’s shared hosting plan. It is handy in your pocket and comes with all the right tools. As your site grows, you can easily upgrade your hosting plan.
Ready to get started with your Bluehost website? Click here to choose the Bluehost package.
Bluehost a good web host?
Bluehost makes it easy and quick to get a website going, has an easy-to-utilize cPanel interface that is ideal for beginners, includes a wide cluster of incredible highlights, is for the most part quick, has solid workers, and has some wonderfully astounding security highlights for a spending plan cordial web host.
Why is Bluehost so cheap?
Bluehost utilizes an approach called CPU Protection for all plans that utilization shared hosting. At the point when you utilize shared hosting, it implies that your site isn’t the just one on a given worker. That is the reason Bluehost (and different suppliers) can offer web hosting so economically: nobody is paying to run their own worker.
Is Bluehost good for beginners?
Bluehost particularly claims to beginners since it offers the fundamental necessities for getting a WordPress site live. With plans beginning at $2.95 every month, day in and day out live visit uphold, and a free SSL endorsement and area name included for the principal year, bloggers and independent companies can kick their blog off.
Is Bluehost the best for WordPress?
Bluehost is perhaps the most seasoned name in the business and has set up trust. WordPress clients who can pay extra to gain admittance to more highlights and a devoted help group of WP specialists. Proprietors of both huge and private ventures. Bluehost is fine in the event that you are on a careful spending plan and simply need broadly useful shared hosting.
Which Bluehost plan is best?
In case you’re hoping to construct a basic website, for example, a portfolio webpage and searching for less expensive hosting plans, the Bluehost Basic arrangement is an ideal decision as it costs you just $2.95 every month). Bluehost Plus is extraordinary for individuals who are hoping to host numerous locales on a solitary hosting account.